Wednesday, February 20, 2013

ME


What can I say?  I was cute and I obviously NEVER missed a bottle.


See?  Bottle.


I actually remember playing in this doghouse.  It smelled like wet dog.  I guess I ended up smelling like wet dog, too.  Sorry about that, Mom and Dad!  Kinda gross.



Here is me, meeting my parents for the first time!  If you think they may be a little dressed up for the hospital, these were actually taken a few weeks after I was born at the courthouse where they picked me up at.  Can you believe it, a perfectly good baby was just left there?  Just kidding, I'm pretty sure there was an adoption agency person or someone facilitating the whole thing.  Cute babies like me need an entourage at all times.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. It means the world!