Thursday, April 18, 2013

Finish the Sentence with Holly and Jake

Hi Friends -

I've been diligently working in Quickbooks for days now.  I have seriously listened to every.single.song I have on my Spotify.  This is my quick lunch break from all things accounting!

Here we go:

button


1. I laughed so hard I cried when Sawyer told me he peed on his new medal he won in the art competition yesterday.  Seriously.  This child kills me every day with the crazy shit he does.

2. My high school is down the street and I drive past it almost daily.  I didn't really appreciate the experience back then, but looking back I had some really good times at AHS.  I was recently back on campus (my company was building a new concession stand for the football team) and it was really weird...

3. It really pisses me off when people are flakey.  I am not going to beg you to be my friend/do something/have fun.  Ain't nobody got time for that, either.

4. In ten years I will have been married for over 20.  Mind.is.blown.

5. If I could erase one thing I'd probably redo my love for slicked back ponytails and umbro shorts back in the day.  I really looked like a weird boy running around...

6. In 1999, I graduated high school and started my Freshman year at Stephen F. Austin.  It was a big year full of even bigger mistakes and learning experiences.

7. Honestly, I'm friggin overwhelmed by my job and scared I'm making a ton of mistakes.  I don't like not knowing how to do something.

8. To me, Sushi is a treat, but not something I eat often.  

9. Someone really needs to invent cheap lipo.  I've got a few areas that could use a touchup.

10. The first time I drank alcohol, it was Peach Schnapps and it was with Stacey.  It still makes me laugh!

11. The one question I would ask God is why my brother has to be the way that he is.  My heart is broken by him and his choices.  

12. Lindsay Lohan needs to get her shit together.  Period.  

Back to the grind!  Cheers!

1 comment:

  1. flakey people bug so badly...thanks for linking with us!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. It means the world!