Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Whomp whomp...

This post will be about the good, the bad and the ugly.

Good (Because it is nice to start positively):  I got an Ipad today!  Quite possibly the coolest thing since sliced bread.  I really do have the most ah-maz-ing boss, and am so thankful for everything he has done for me and my family this past year!  It's been a good one.

Good:  My mommy and daddy bought me the glass that goes in my cabinet doors for Christmas and they were installed Tuesday!  It looks great, and I love such a thoughtful gift.  It was a total oversight - I guess I just thought they "came" with glass and I never asked about it until way after we moved back home.  Turns out, you have to like pick that stuff out and whatnot, and I had NO idea.  Whoops!  Being the cheap ass that I can be, I just never got around to shopping for it.  Leave it to my mother to think of such a good gift!  She's the best.

Bad:  I think I have injured myself.  ouch.

Bad:  I don't wanna workout.  I want to sleep.

Ugly: me, trying on pants I was PROMISED would fit from this online boutique.  le sigh.  This is why I order nothing online.  waste.of.time.

Good (Ending strong, y'all!): My friends are all getting into town or are already here.  I love the holidays.  Tis the Season!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. It means the world!