Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Finish the Sentence

Through Mama L's and Skinny Meg's blog's, I've found a new favorite of mine - Holly!  She blogs at Where We Can Live Like Jack and Sally.  She's super adorable, funny and actually signed on to be a follower of mine (and I didn't pay her, crazy town!)!  I'm really happy to have found her blog and enjoy reading her antics with her cutie pie kiddos and hubby!

Anyhoo, she has a link-up party happening, and we all know I HATE being left out of things, so here goes my entry:

button
1. If calories didn't count, I would eat cake followed by pie followed by brownies and finished with some ice cream.  I might explode and die, but I'd be happy.  

2. On my Prom night I didn't give it up.  Ain't nobody have time for Prom babies.

3. When I go to the store, I always buy things I don't need and always forget the one thing I actually went there for.  I'm frustrating like that.  Thank goodness I'm cute.

4. Family functions typically are loud, full of booze and the story about when I swallowed a quarter tends to come up.  I'll save that story for later...

5. I think my blog readers are the bomb!  I officially have 11!  Booyah!  My almost defunct family blog has like 26, which is funny since I never update it.  Everett will forever be an infant on there...

6. I'd much rather be in Santa Barbara, drinkin some good Pinot at this very given point.  Working in QuickBooks is mind numbing.  

7. I have an obsession with my garage door.  Did I close it?  Did it stay closed?  I seriously drive around the street most days to go back and check.  My 6 year old's only job is to tell me if I closed it on the way to school, and he's just as ADD as I am at paying attention.  Awesome.

8. My work friends are like family.  Considering there are only like 9 of us...we are pretty tight.

9. When I created my Facebook account I was pissed that everyone left Myspace.

10. My least favorite word is moist.  Eww.  I gagged even typing that.

11. I really don't remember Freshman Year, but the pictures look fun! 

12. Justin Bieber needs to take a long walk off a short pier.

I guess that's it! :)  Back to work...

2 comments:

  1. good for you on prom night...haha! thanks for linking with us!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm pretty sure my boyfriend wasn't so pleased, but whatev's... :)

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. It means the world!