Monday, June 3, 2013

Shake and Bake, baby!

I have been overwhelmed by the amount of love and support I was given after people read my last post.

Thank you.

I have had a few people privately message me about Vi shakes, the challenge, and other questions.  Please continue to do so!  My door is always open, and I think we all know that I'm very candid about my little adventure.  :)  I'm happy to answer any question.



I'll be throwing my first Challenge Party on the 11th, and I'm so excited about it!  Being the creative genius that I am (haha), I want to do something totally different than what other people do.  We all tend to cringe when people mention these types of "parties".  I love my friends and want them to be excited with me, so I came up with the theme "Shake and Bake" to try and make it interesting!  I'm inviting my buddies to come learn about the Challenge, try some shakes and then give them the opportunity to get a spray tan by Beach Bronzed Mobile Tanning!!  Hence, the (fake) bake part!  haha  Beach Bronzed is owned by my dear friend, Stephanie Torres, and I am so happy to support her in her new business venture.  She is the hardest working mom and wife, and she does a great job and always makes sure you are happy with your tan.  I've used her several times and have loved the outcome each time!  I'm usually a pretty decent shade of eggshell, but she's gotten me pretty dark.  Life really is better with a tan!

I thought long and hard before becoming a promotor for Visalus, but I truly love the product and believe in the company so here we go!  I have a great group of people helping me along the way and I look forward to seeing how much I transform in the next 90 days!  If you are in the A-town area, and would like to swing by - let me know!  I'd love for you to come Shake and Bake with us!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jenn - I just started reading your blog and am totally enjoying it . . . so much so that I nominated you for a Liebster Award! If you want to play along, please go check out my blog!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. It means the world!